Campus Safety is directed by Student Services. LCU’s Emergency Management Team consists of the following personnel:
- Vice President of Student Services, Jill Dicken
- Director of Campus Technology, Jeremiah Proctor
- Facility Management, Dave Riggs
- Director of Human Resources, Marla Bennett
- Faculty representative: Dr. Kim Baldwin
LCU is proud to be a part of a low-crime community. See for yourself by checking out the crime statistics for LCU, Lincoln, IL and our other campus sites.
Learn more about the general safety policies, procedures, and environment of LCU.
If you have a police or medical emergency, dial 911.
Anyone who witnesses or receives information regarding a campus emergency should contact the Emergency Management Team (EMT) by phone:
- Call 217-651-6809 to talk to on-call personnel
Please reference the LCU intranet page for more detailed information.
Sexual Assault/S.A.F.E (Sexual Assault Free Environment) Team